Sunday, August 8, 2010

Artist(s) of the Week: Gnarls Barkley

-The "Super-Group" consists of Cee-Lo Green of Goodie Mob and again Super-Producer Brain Burton aka Danger Mouse (one of my Fav. producers EVER)...One of Danger Mouse's best collaborations similar to Broken Bells,, Cee-Lo's soulful vocals with incredble Danger Mouse production create a very unique and enjoyable sound. When I first discovered them back in middle school, that was when I really opened up my ears and started listening to more varieties of music. I really enjoyed both of their REALLY DOPE albums and can't wait to see another album in the works.
*Hit the jump for more music from both thier albums PLUS MORE.

* Gnarls Barkley - Crazy [Off debut St. Elsewhere]

*Gnarls Barkley - Who's Gonna Save My Soul Now [Off The Odd Couple]



2006 debut St. Elsewhere
*Gnarls Barkley - St. Elsewhere





2008 Sophomore album The Odd Couple
*Gnarls Barkley - She Knows



BONUS:
DOPE video for the song off their debut album St. Elsewhere.

*Gnarls Barkley - Who Cares?

No comments:

Post a Comment