Saturday, March 26, 2011

inez alexander tattoos



ID New Tattoo
ID New Tattoo
New tattoo. It's of a owl that I've named Louie. Got him saturday night. Planning on getting a lot more now. Simple editing done. I'll probably take some better pictures later. >.>
thumbnail

Ankh Tattoo Placement
Ankh Tattoo Placement
This is a placement idea for my first tattoo.I want to get an ankh for my cat, Jake. he ran away a couple years ago after we tried to clean a bad wound on his head. We havent seen him since. Even t...
thumbnail

ID - Very first tattoo
ID - Very first tattoo
I got inspired from this [[link]] and we littlebit desing'd it with my tattoo-man. But i love my own tree of life - now begins new life !Oh! Forgot to say! I tooked my snake bite's off, 'cause of j...
thumbnail

Avenger tattoo design
Avenger tattoo design
I was bored, so I traced my old picture of Lightning as a wolf :3This took about ten minutes XD Done entirely with the calligraphy brush~ XDAvenger and Art (C) Me
thumbnail

Tattoo
Tattoo
Tattoo design I like if I ever get brave enough
thumbnail

No comments:

Post a Comment