Wednesday, July 13, 2011

MEET BENJAMIN BAKER


In the spotlight for this post is a singer songwriter named
BENJAMIN BAKER. I got the chance to listen to his latest album titled Acoustified: Volume 2 which is full of cover songs i wasn't familiar with but ended liking all the tracks! I must say, I was very impressed. Each song has a different feel and sound to it. I have yet to get tired of it and I play it constantly!!

THEME SONG FROM 'CHEERS'


CANNIBAL QUEEN
To stream the whole album, click here.

I also loved the anticks that he did with Kid Cudi's Pursuit of Happiness. Watch!


Baker is sure to continue growing artistically and in a some years become a truly great artist with more great music to look back at and smile. =)


________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment